Living Ideas For Elders Care Management offers
- Professional assessment of the needs and strengths of an older adult and their family.
- Immediate solutions so you feel relieved and supported.
- A written plan of the most appropriate and affordable options.
- Arrangement of chosen services, saving you hours of phone time.
- Serving Sonoma and Marin Counties.
Call for a free phone consultation (707) 762-5433 Email: kira(at)lifegcm(dot)com
As an eldercare manager and consultant, Kira has served hundreds of older adults and their families in a variety of settings, including hospitals, residential care facilities, skilled nursing places, hospices, Alzheimer’s adult day care programs and Meals on Wheels. Using two decades of experience, Kira uses her skills at her eldercare management firm, Living Ideas For Elders, now in its 8th year.
Kira has been actively involved in helping families, not just one-on-one, but also by sitting on committees and serving on a variety of groups in Northern California eldercare community. Kira won the Petaluma Chamber of Commerce Recognition Award for Excellence in Service to Seniors in 2010.
Her expertise, coupled with her warm personality and compassion, allowed her the opportunity to host two weekly radio shows focused on aging: The Elder Care Show and Call Kira about Aging! Podcasts from those shows can be found here.
She enjoys public speaking and blogging, and published her first book, "Helping Your Aging Parents (without losing your mind)" available here.